Wu Xinmin, Master degree in Linguistics, Associate Professor.
Research field: Cognitive Linguistics
1. The Semantics and Pragmatics of and [J]. Journal of Educational Institute of Jilin Province, 2005 (6).
2. Contrastive Analysis of Conceptual Metaphors in Common Close Perception Verbs between Chinese and English [J]. Journal of Nanjing Audit University, 2006 (1).
3. Contrastive Study of Conceptual Metaphors in Common Visual Verbs Between Chinese and English [J]. Journal of Jining Teachers’ College, 2006 (4).
4. Gricean Conversational Cooperative Principle and Translation Principle [J]. Journal of Hubei Institute of Education, 2006 (12).
5. Cognitive Grammar and the Acquisition of Grammatical Markers in English [J]. Journal of Yunnan Finance & Economics University, 2006 (5).
6. A Review of Studies on Lexical Categories [J]. Journal of Educational Institute of Jilin Province, 2008 (11).
7. Lexical Categories from the Perspective of Cognitive Grammar [J]. Journal of Harbin University, 2009 (3).
8. Verbalization of Nouns as Viewed in the Framework of Cognitive Grammar [J]. Science of Language, 2010 (11).
1. Universals of English and Chinese Languages. Sponsored by Science and Technology Department of Guizhou Province. 2004-2008.
2. A Study of Nouns and Their Verbalization in the Framework of Cognitive Grammar. Sponsored by Scientific Research Division of Nanjing Audit University. 2007-2009.
The monograph of Universals of English and Chinese Languages, with several Chapters by me, won a Third-Class Prize for Social Sciences Research awarded by Guizhou Provincial Government in 2012.